The West Virginia Cares Festival provides limited space for artisans and craftspeople who create
original work and objects for sale, as well as food vendors. We are looking for unique
vendors of quality.
Selection Criteria – decisions about which artisans and craftspeople will be invited to participate will be based on the originality of the work, the quality of the work, the price range of the items offered for sale, the duplication of type, and whether in our judgement the work reflects the the communities it welcomes and represents.
WANT TO BE A VENDOR?
TWO DAYS – FRIDAY & SATURDAY $125 (plus 10% of gross sales)
* Two-Day vending fee includes Friday and Saturday night camping, plus 2-Day event tickets for 2 people.
ONE DAY – SATURDAY ONLY $75 (plus 10% of gross sales)
* One-Day vending fee includes Saturday night camping only, plus Saturday event tickets for 2 people.
* Friday Day/Evening Vending Only: $75 (plus 10% of gross sales)
* One-Day vending fee includes Friday night camping only, plus Friday event tickets for 2 people.
* Saturday Daytime Vending Only: $55 (plus 10% of gross sales)
* Day Hours Only vendors must be set up by 9 a.m. and torn down by 6 p.m. on Saturday